Vitani is a character in The Lion King II: Simba's Pride. She is the daughter of Zira, and the first Outsider to openly join the Pridelanders.
- Small and scrawny with a slightly oversized head. Her poor physical condition is most likely due to a severe lack of food and water in the Outlands, which causes her to grow up undersized and with little muscle definition.
- Fur is colored a dark tawny broken only by patches of light fur on her muzzle, paws, and underbelly.
- She sports dark eye rims and sharp angular features, but unlike most females, she possesses triangular-shaped electric blue eyes and a head tuft.
- Vitani retains her slight build, though she proves herself to be lithe and strong when she knocks her younger brother unconscious with a single kick upon noticing his interference after he is reformed.
- Her fur remains long and scruffy
- Her upper body grows noticeably stronger.
- Her claws are permanently extended. Vitani's fur gets darker as a young adult, as do her eyes, which turn a deeper blue, but her hair tuft begins to recede
- Dark rims on her ears. Vitani bears freckles, an unusual feature among lions.
Even as a cub, Vitani displays aggressive and vicious characteristics, taking enjoyment in taunting and fighting her brothers. Despite her more violent tendencies, Vitani is known to be a stickler to the rules, following her mother without question and not doubting Kovu as Nuka so often does. Her attitude, even as a cub, is confident and spunky, and she's not afraid to outwit her larger and older brother.
As suggested by the film, Vitani was born a Pridelander shortly before the fall of Scar and was exiled to the Outlands along with her mother, brothers, and Scar's band of loyal followers. Unlike Nuka, she never seemed to resent Kovu for being the chosen one.