Zira is the villain of The Lion King II: Simba's Pride. She is the leader of the Outsiders, and the mother of Kovu, Nuka, and Vitani. She is also Scar's mate although she is not seen in the first movie. She was exiled to the out lands by, Simba after she sided with Scar. She then becomes leader of the exiled pride.
- angular lioness with a thin and lanky build
- Her fur is scruffy and of a dark tan coloration, with her underbelly, muzzle, and paws being grayish cream.
- Dark dorsal stripe that starts behind her ears and stops between her eyes.
- Her eyeshades are angular, the upper shade being dark grayish vermilion while the lower shade is a pale grayish-brown.
- Deep orange eyes
- Ear interiors are dark tangelo, and the strips that run along the top of them are a very deep reddish-brown.
- Ears themselves are scruffy at their tips, and one is notched.
- Her nose is angular and blackish-cerulean in color, and her permanently extended claws are an identical shade.
- More noticeably triangular teeth.
- She is able to demonstrate the same wiry smile that Scar could.
All about Zira
From her first appearance to her final fall, Zira proves herself to be inseparable from her own evil intentions. If she has ever had a doubt about her own ruthless nature, it's never shown, as she is so determined to bring Simba down that she's willing to sacrifice her own children to the cause. Such a violent attitude manifests itself in the way Zira goes about her daily life, with her claws constantly unsheathed, and how she treats her children, teaching them to hate and kill as she knows so well how to do. Even when her entire pride abandons her, Zira has such faith in herself that she makes a final desperate stand against Simba.